PROW Week 12 - My PROW Journal

PROW Week 12

I did not attend for Week 12's PROW Lesson,
as I got some family matters that I have to deal with. However, I did text my Prow group mates to catch up with what had happened.

They are currently working on Wee Ann's song. For the first lesson, apparently, not everyone was there for the lesson after lunch. This is because SPOH was going on and some of them had went to help out. As a lot of our group mates were involved in helping out for SPOH, they took the whole Prow lesson to plan, and did some recordings on Wee Ann's song's guitar parts.

Not only that, Wee Ann's song is still incomplete as he has not completed his lyric yet. We are still deciding on whether we should write Japanese lyric for his song or English lyric. Thaddeus's song was not done too. Therefore, that whole prow session basically just focus on recording Wee Ann's song's guitar parts and some proper talk about this term's goal.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "PROW Week 12"

Post a Comment