PROW Week 8 - My PROW Journal

PROW Week 8


The presentation went quite smoothly I would say. There are a few loop holes here and there, but I know that everyone in our Prow group have tried their best. From working together to solving problems together. I'm quite satisfied, but I will strive to achieve better next term! Along with them all! :)

The other Prow Group were great, some of them show case stuff that was extremely out of expectation. There was a few thing that I have learnt from the other groups. Like some of the system to how the team work, even though it might not work for that prow group, I feel like it might work for our's. 

After that, we were told to do the peer evaluations before breaking out back into our prow groups. It's kind of hard to evaluate your peers when they are sitting just right beside you. However, I feel that if I am being honest about those opinions and that I am writing in appropriate tone and with appropriate words, it would be alright. I mean after all it's important to know how to be mature enough to put down our ego and listen to what other's have to say. Especially when your friends are giving feed backs, opinions, advice or suggestions. I feel like it doesn't matter if you take the advice or not, what's more important is to open up to other people's view. Try to look from their perspective. Only then, you can better improve yourself and work well with other people. It is also important to watch your tone and choose your words wisely when giving feed backs, opinions or advices. We actually took a module for this. One of those communication modules. They teach us how to communicate effectively with one another. For example, we can start our sentence with 'I think...' or 'I feel'. Be more passive. 

After the peer evaluation thing, we break up into our prow group and had this one-on-one critique session with my producer, Tim. The main question of the whole critique session for me was 'What have you learn from this Prow Journal so far?'

I told him a few questions that I have in mind, and also talked about some of the important things that I have learnt. He gave a lot of advices. He talked about what he is trying to do and how he is going to do it. He mentioned that it is extremely important that we are able to adapt within ourselves. To find a role by ourselves, to know what we do best and what not, to join in and learn, and to initiate. I agree. Most of our group members, including me, are shy. But I can still see everyone slowly coming out of their shell and trying their best to take the song to another level, to achieve the best. 
Good luck to my Prow groups and everyone else!! :)
The upcoming Prow will definitely be better! ^^

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "PROW Week 8"

Post a Comment